Samwalton9 and yeryry suggested this. Not sure how it'll be integrated. My suggestion would be to add a third param for a channel (so !command > user #channel or !command #channel).
- Storage and configuration ability for cross-channel command authorisation
- Per-command setting for default target (such that !helper always triggers in -helpers)
- Target adjustment for command redirection, I agree that > #channel is probably the best, as an extension of the command redirection syntax: Redirection ::= '>' ' '? Nickname? Channel?
- CommandHandler or similar handling to redirect messages based on authorisation
- Access control changes - this is very much aimed at single-channel infrastructure currently.