Deprecate as much of the application VM infrastructure as possible into lighter-weight docker containers
- Unsure how this is going to work, as it needs SSH access to other machines
SSH Bastion=> out of scope; security barrier
- Requires database (mariadb?)
- Data migration concerns
- EmonCMS (or remove?)
- PoC, no migration should be needed
- GitLab (or remove?)
- Experimental, no migration should be needed
- httpsrv (unused?)
- I think this is unused, so can be dropped?
Management bastion=> out of scope; security barrier
- Might need special networking handling
- There's an outstanding authentication issue here with the sonoff plugs.
- The hostname/port is hardcoded in a lot of embedded devices.
- Postgres database on this VM too.
- Requires Postgres
- Requires Redis
- Custom-build docker-compose - the built in one adds a HTTP proxy on the front, and we'll be supplying our own.
- data migration
- data migration - this is all DNSManager stuff. Perhaps redeploy as container in stack?
VPN=> requires special networking configuration